Adding Students to Your List
17. The new student should appear at the bottom in the “This Year’s Student.” The student will be sorted correctly (ABC order) when you refresh your browser’s screen.
18. If Student Pending appears beside the student name, there is a problem with your attempt to create a new Student ID. Do NOT try to create the student again. Do NOT make up any information to try to side-step this process. It is VITAL that this information is accurate. The ID will be reconciled within 24 hours (excluding Sabbath.)
19. The ID manager of the school will receive a system-generated email alerting that the Student ID process is pending. Another system-generated email will be sent when the ID number is released. Do NOT reply to those emails. Contact Martha Ban via the support portal.
20. Students are able to be “dual-enrolled.” For example, this would occur if a student is in 8th grade and taking Algebra I at the academy.
21. If you come across a student with two or more NAD ID numbers, research to find the number that was used in the most recent ITBS testing. Schools should contact their conference - who will connect with Martha Ban. The ID numbers will be cross-referenced with the additional number archived.
Getting Ready // Withdrawing Students